Saturday, June 14, 2008

Eva Longoria Isn't Pregnant

Actress Eva Longoria stylist has refused claims that the actress is pregnant.

Robert Verdi assumed latest photographs of the actress Eva Longoria wear a maternity dress style media gave the incorrect impression.

He told People: "I am not her gynecologist, but I am her stylist. I see her naked and I see her breasts! This is the first place, it would show, and this is not show!"

He also argued that rejected a saleswoman Longoria was pointing to the stomach in the snaps, saying: "Eva Longoria took a handbag she bought in the crook of his arm. The manager came and said: "I love this bag." But in the photos, it seems that women are gestures to his midsection. It is too funny."

Eva Longoria already sparked rumors of pregnancy when she wore a tight pink dress which showed to tell a bump.

No comments: